Becoming a driver is essential but to obtain a license is hard. Look at the meager pass rate, which shows it is challenging. Make sure to prepare as best as you can for the theory test.
Where to Start Theory Test Practice?
Selecting right revision tool is tricky. For this deciding whether to go for online packages or revise from UK theory book is complicated. It is personal preference. It is necessary to revise official DVSA questions as well as thoroughly read the Highway Code book.
Remember, the official theory test will be taken on computers, so employing your laptop or PC is the right way to practice for the real-time test.
It is advised to start with practice sessions before taking the mock theory tests. The driving theory test websites have tools that monitor your progress automatically. Your weak categories are identified, which can be corrected before the real thing. You can focus more on those questions that require more attention.
Valuable Study Tips
- The official DVSA database is comprised of more than 1,100 questions. Remembering all of these answers is impossible. Reads all the DVSA explanations provided, which will make you enhance your knowledge very quickly.
- Never take driving theory test lightly because it is not your school work. Actually, there is plenty to learn and more essential to understand the rules properly. Therefore study like you would for other exams.
- Taking Highway Code practice test online will help to run through numerous different questions. It will help you to learn on the go and recognize the questions you struggle with.
- As you read the Highway Code book, it is practical to take notes. Paraphrase questions and answers in your own words but retain its original meaning. It is your safety you are learning, so it is well the effort to understand rather than do parrot work.
- Take numerous mock exams to make sure that you attain pass rate consistently, prior applying for the theory test or you will certainly lose your fees.
- When you start scoring consistent pass rate at your mock up tests then try exam, which are based on the hardest questions. Passing this hardest question mock test means you will certainly handle the official test efficiently.
How to Pass the Mock Theory Test?
- In the mock theory test, 50 questions will be asked and 57 minutes will be given to finish this test. It resembles the real test format and time.
- Read the questions twice to understand it fully.
- Some questions will need multiple answers, so carefully select the right number of answers.
- Click the ‘Flag’ button, if you are unsure about a question. You can pick that question, after completing the others before submission.
- Review your answers because you can find out where you made a mistake.
Set a date for your driving theory test and create a momentum to start preparing for the test right away.