Since the times of the British raj, Nainital is known for their awesome views and lovely weather condition. This hill station gets its name due to the Naini lake situated in this place, and this is the reason this place is also known as the Lake district of India. Apart from the famous Naini Lake, this place also has more than dozen lakes located in and around this hill station. Sattal, Bhimtal, and Naukuchiatal are some of them.
Due to its natural beauty, every year, millions of people come to this place for vacation. If you are too eyeing to go to this place, then booking a room in one of the 5 star resorts in Nainital can be the best option for you. They can help you to create your traveling plan and also help you to book your transportation as well.
Top spots for enjoying the natural beauty in Nainital
As this place is popular amongst the travellers due to its natural beauty so here you can find various places from where you can enjoy the scenic beauty of the lakes and snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas.
- Naini Lake: The view of this lake is simply breath-taking and thus this place is considered as one of the most famous places from where you can enjoy the bliss of nature quite comfortably. Apart from that, you can also opt for the yachting, boating, or paddling in the Naini Lake.
- Naina Peak: This is the highest point in this hill station from where you can get a chance to enjoy the panoramic views of the valley and the mountains. This place is also a popular spot for the horse riding and trekking as well.
- Tiffin Top: This place is also known as the Dorothy Seat, and this place can give you the most magnificent views of this hill station. This place is also considered as one of the most loved picnic spots for the local people.
- Snow Viewpoint: If you want to enjoy the mesmerizing views of the snow-capped Himalayas, then paying a visit to this place is a must. This is one of the oldest points till date which is used to enjoy the scenic beauty of Nainital.
- Nainital Zoo: if you are love animals then you should come here once while in Nainital. This place is home to the various rarest and endanger animals and also offers breathtaking views due to its strategic location.
- Naina Devi temple: If you want to visit a temple, then this is the best place in all of Nainital where you can offer your Puja and also enjoy the mesmerizing views of the Nani Lake and surrounding mountains.
- Bhimtal Lake: This lake is situated in the midst of green mountains and the lake also has a small island too which increases the beauty of the lake by manifold.
- Eco Cave Gardens: This entertainment park is situated in the adobe of nature and one of the most popular tourist destinations of Nainital too.
- Binayak: This spot is famous for its mesmerizing views and adventure sports like hiking.
- Guano Hills: This is one of the hills which offer splendid views of the Naini Lake and Nainital. It is also a popular picnic spot too.
If you want to enjoy your vacation in this beautiful hill station, then you should choose one of the luxury hotels in Nainital, so that you can get all the amenities.