There is more to staying in fancy rooms, betting in casinos, and swimming in the infinity pools when you’re in Vegas. You can look forward to a lot of experiences worth adding to your bucket list. Although some of them may be expensive, all of their value is priceless. Here’s how you can make the most of your day while Staying in Las Vegas hotels.
- Get your own hotel: Yes, you are reading that right. You can have the entire building to yourself (better yet, with all of your friends and family) for a cool price of $7,500 per night. Definitely not the cheapest accommodation, but it’s cheaper than a suite or penthouse of Las Vegas five-star hotels. This boutique hotel is called Artisan, and it has more than 60 rooms. Found in the Off Strip, it provides you a European oasis after all the strolling and window-shopping.
- Ride a super car: Unless you have the money to burn (or you get yourself extremely lucky by winning the slots or the casino games), you can’t afford to buy a Ferrari or McLaren. That does not mean, though, you can never drive them ever. When you’re in Las Vegas, make sure you go to the Motor Speedway and test drive the spunkiest cars in the world. If driving isn’t your thing, then just watch the others do it for you. You can also watch actual races.
- Eats lots of chocolates: Las Vegas is a city for high rollers, so do not be surprised if a lot of restaurants come with a hefty price tag. But if you’re craving for something sweet, you can spend less with chocolates—and there are lots of them in the city. In fact, while you’re trying to decide whether to have the milk or dark, take a tour. Some of the best spots are M&M’s World, Ethel’s, and Hershey’s Chocolate World, which has a Statue of Liberty made entirely of, what else, chocolate!
- Watch a circus: With more than five resident shows in Las Vegas, Cirque de Soleil should never be missed. Moreover, by the time you’re reading this, you can have the chance to go backstage and get an inside glimpse on the grand production. Tickets can be expensive, however, so if you’re on a shoestring budget, head to Circus-Circus. This is where you will see authentic circus acts every 30 minutes for free.
- Experience the arts: Arts are everywhere in Las Vegas, from the murals and graffiti to arts galleries and museums. If you don’t have a lot of time to check them all, go to the Neon Museum, which is the graveyard for the iconic neon signs of the city.
To make your holiday in the Sin City even more memorable, grab deals while staying in Las Vegas hotels. Book early and check out their offers, which can give you deep discounts and more during the duration of your stay. Use reservation websites to enjoy insider deals.
Staying in Las Vegas hotels is exciting but you can turn it up a notch by knowing where to go, what to do, and how to have fun. Visit www. lasvegashotel.deals for more info.